TGW believes the end does not always justify the means. In this respect, we hold ourselves to a high ethical standard of honesty, responsibility and respect. We aspire to the following resolutions:
- Client Service: To serve our clients with honesty, integrity, candor, and objectivity. We will provide our services with competence, using reasonable care, skill and diligence consistent with the interests of our clients.
- Representation of Qualifications: We will only accept assignments for which we are qualified by our education, training, professional experience and technical competence, and we will assign staff to projects in accordance with their qualifications and commensurate with the services to be provided, and we will only make representations concerning our qualifications which are truthful and accurate.
- Public Welfare: We will not discriminate in the performance of our Services on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation. We will not knowingly violate any law, statute or regulation in the performance of our professional services.
- Standards of Practice: We will furnish our services in a manner consistent with the established and accepted standards of the profession and with the laws and regulations which govern its practice.
- Fair Competition: We will represent our project experience accurately to our prospective clients and offer services and staff that we are capable of delivering. We will develop our professional reputation on the basis of our direct experience and service provided, and we will only engage in fair competition for assignments.
- Conflicts of Interest: We will endeavor to avoid conflicts of interest; and will disclose conflicts, which in our opinion may impair our objectivity or integrity.
- Release of Information: We will only make statements that are truthful, and we will keep information and records confidential when appropriate and protect the proprietary interests of our clients and professional colleagues.
- Professional Development: We will continue to develop our professional knowledge and competency and we will contribute to the advancement of our profession by fostering research and education and through the encouragement of fellow practitioners